Sunday, August 11, 2019

Monday Montage #145

I need another weekend to get over my weekend!! Anyone else ever feel like that??? We had an event for which I cooked sloppy joes for 100 people on Friday night ... had to help my mom clean at her condo on Saturday (plus running all the crazy errands AND going to a concert for my son's choir on Saturday night), then had to cook and clean after church on Sunday in order to have all the kids over for dinner for my hubby's birthday! I really need a NAP!! Happy that I was able to take a little time and make something for this week's Monday Montage hop, though!



I used a sponge dauber to add some Soft Suede ink to my oval Heirloom embossing folder. I like the antiqued look this gave the frame. The Pressed Petals Washi Tape is a MUST HAVE, you guys!! Such FUN flowers to be made here! Of course, I had to add a bunch of leaves ... it seems I can't do anything without adding as much as possible to what I am creating!!

Stamps: Woven Heirlooms
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Soft Suede DSP from the Neutrals Collection
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Heirloom Frames Dies, Heirloom 3D Embossing Folder, Subtle Embossing Folder, Metallic Pearls, Pressed Petals Washi Tape, Braided Linen Trim, Leaf Punch, Sprig Punch



Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

My hubby and I WERE able to take a nice hike early Sunday morning with our doggie (and my son's doggie, who we were dog sitting for the weekend). The dogs really enjoyed watching the sun come up over the mountains as much as we did ... ok ... well, maybe they didn't enjoy the views, but they DID enjoy the time outside!!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill has created ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout's ... these ladies ALWAYS come up with the GREATEST things!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

2 comments:

Susan Duffy said...

Beautiful, Wendy.

AmpleStamper said...

Gorgeous! Stunning! Elegant combination of colors and elements!