Friday, August 16, 2019

Fab Friday #170

It's been a crazy week here. And it's Fab Friday already!! YAY!!! I have been making some cookies for a friend of mine ... her daughter is getting married next week and I am helping out. SO glad that cookies can be frozen ahead of time! I have made somewhere in the neighborhood of 26 dozen! The good news is that I am DONE!

I spent Wednesday night watching "Avengers: End Game" with a good friend of mine. Whilst we were sitting enjoying the view (I mean ... c'mon ... so many VERY attractive heroes to look at!), I decided I should get a head start and actually do my Fab Friday card before the 11th hour on Thursday night (which is more of the norm than I would care to admit!)! So here is what I came up with.

Stamps: Abstract Impressions
Paper: Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove, Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White
Ink: Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove, Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel, Wink of Stella
Accessories: Springtime Impressions Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine







I've never done this combo before. I LIKE it!






Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

The countdown is on ... I am going with my BFF, Cheryl, to Disneyland at the end of the month for my (our) birthday!! Her birthday is actually TODAY, and mine is on the 28th! So we are going to go FOR THE DAY! How FUN is THAT??? (I kinda feel like I'm living "Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous when I go for just the day ... but it is SOOOOO great!)! Can you believe I haven't actually been to Disneyland ONCE this year (as in not ONCE since the calendar flipped to 2019). I decided I needed to fix that!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Mary Cavalier said...

Very nice. I like the bold colors.