Friday, October 11, 2019

Fab Friday #174

BRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Are you KIDDING me??!!? It was absolutely FREEZING yesterday!! It was about 36 degrees when I got up in the morning! Like, SERIOUSLY?!!?? October 10??? I am NOT ready for it to be THIS cold yet!! I have a feeling that this is the start of a very long winter!!! Sigh ... at least I had some Fab Friday fun to distract me from the cold! This week's color combo made me think SPOOKY thoughts!

This came together pretty easily ... just cut out some rectangular and square shapes and started to piece them together. Added some embossing and a few embellishments and VOILA!!

Stamps: Spooktacular Bash
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Monster Bash DP, Black Glimmer DSP
Ink: Black
Accessories: Ornate Frames Dies, Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder, Subtle Embossing Folder, Black 5/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon









Fun colors, don't you think??!??











Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

I feel like crawling under the covers and binge-watch me some Netflix while it's being so cold outside ... maybe I will do just that for a while today or tomorrow!! BRING IT!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: