Friday, October 25, 2019

Fab Friday #175

Ohmygosh! Is it Halloween yet??? Sheesh!! I got the COOLEST costume this year, and I've been working on a cool setup for our neighborhood Trunk or Treat! I can't WAIT111 I took a little time out to make this card for this week's Fab Friday Challenge. And I went WAY away from fall and Halloween on this one!

Gingham looks good with everything, doesn't it??

Stamps: Silhouette Scenes
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Neutrals DSP
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Ovals Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Burlap Ribbon, Frosted Epoxy Droplets, Country Floral Embossing Folder










Lots of possibilities with this one!








Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

Tonight is our local elementary school's Halloween Carnival. I have been helping with this for MANY years (since my oldest was in 1st grade!). Halloween is my favorite!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: