Friday, November 22, 2019

Fab Friday #177

It's Fab Friday ... YAY!! And why is it that SOOOOO many people I know already have all of their Christmas decor up and ready to go??? I mean, SERIOUSLY??? It's not even Thanksgiving yet!!! And I even am starting to feel myself wanting to CAVE and put up my Christmas tree this weekend ... something I have NEVER done EVER!! What do you think?? What do YOU guys do??? Poor Thanksgiving ... it gets lots between Halloween and Christmas!!

I had fun making this card. I haven't used much embossing powder for a very long time ... and the holly image in the Christmas Gleaming stamp set was just CRYING out to me for some, so I just did it! I used to "dangle" images off of twine/ribbon/sequin trim and the like a LOT way back in the day. It was fun to do that with this one ... the cute ornament just looked like it needed to be dangling from something!

Stamps: Christmas Gleaming
Paper: Whisper White, Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler, Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP
Ink: Gold Delicata, Shaded Spruce
Accessories: Subtle Embossing Folder, Gold Embossing Powder, Metallic Pearls, 3/16" Braided Linen Trim








Super simple and easy ... LOTS of free space to add whatever you want!









Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

So I MAY actually try to put a tree up this weekend. At the very least, I will put my mama's Christmas tree up for her. I guess I am okay with it this year since Thanksgiving is SOOOO late in the month and we won't have much time left to have our "halls decked" to enjoy them!! Have a great weekend, y'all!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

marlene said...

Your card is so elegant looking and anyone receiving it will be impressed. It's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Marlene