Sunday, November 17, 2019

Monday Montage #152

Ok ... it happened ... and much sooner than I had expected. I wanna put up a Christmas tree!!! I wanna shop and wrap!! I wanna decorate and make Christmas cookies ... I wanna watch ALL THE CHRISTMAS MOVIES and listen to ALL THE CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!! And this has all happened in the past three days ... and it's not even THANKSGIVING yet!! I think it is because Thanksgiving is a week late this year, being on the 28th of November! I just need to run to Vegas or Wendover and win the jackpot!!!


It has taken me all the way until TODAY to crack open my Copper Delicata Ink ... and I am IN LOVE with it!! It is sooooooo pretty in person. As in GORGEOUS!! As in "why didn't I use this before?" beautiful!!! A few diecuts and some ribbon and it's done ... SUPER easy!

Stamps: Frosted Foliage
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pretty Peacock, Rose Gold Foil
Ink: Copper Delicata, Pretty Peacock
Accessories: Frosted Frames Dies, Old Olive/Pretty Peacock 3/8" Reversible Ribbon



Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

So now my dilemma is ... do I start setting up for Christmas BEFORE Thanksgiving happens (something I haven't EVER done!), or do I wait until after Thanksgiving??? Christmas is only three weeks after Thanksgiving, so decorating a week earlier would allow the decorations to be up for a month (which would make it more worth it because I decorate a LOT!1 What do YOU guys do???

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill has created ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout's ... BEAUTIFUL!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: