Friday, May 8, 2020

Fab Friday #189

If any of us would have had the SLIGHTEST inkling of how the year 2020 was going to take a VERY bizarre turn, I think we would not have believed it!! HOWEVER ... I have learned to appreciate so many things I have taken for granted. And if nothing else, this whole "quarantine/stay at home" routine has taught me to slow the heck down. Listen more ... relax more (relax SOME! I wasn't very good at that before!) ... tell people "I love you" every day. To be fair, I have always been pretty good about vocalizing my love for those I love ... but I have made it a point to tell sooooo many people that I love them that I am not sure I would have thought to say it to before. Time is so very precious. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I NEVER would have believed when I started this blog over 10 years ago that I would still be here doing it ... or that I would have met and made friends with so many people as a result. I feel so very blessed ... and I can't believe I made the card for this week's Fab Friday Stampin' Challenge in less an half an hour (something that RARELY happens!).

I borrowed this "Beautiful Friendship" stamp set from my BFF, Cheryl. I don't think I've seen any cards made with it that I don't LOVE. It's so easy to put the images in it together in virtually any combo or color scheme and NOT have it come out decent!!

Stamps: Beautiful Friendship
Paper: Seaside Spray, Whisper White, Subtles DSP
Ink: Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose, Mint Macaron, Wink of Stella
Accessories: Rococo Rose 1/2" Linen Scalloped Ribbon, Rhinestone Basics









I LOVE this sketch! It's so "me" ... hahaha!












Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

I plan on spending a good portion of the day today finishing up the 100 face masks I committed to make. It's a community service project ... and they are very easy to make, just time consuming. It makes me super happy to know that they will go to those in hospitals that need them so very much!! Have a lovely weekend!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: