Sunday, May 24, 2020

Monday Montage #165


Welcome to day number 64,529 of COVID-19 "Stay-at-Home" Isolation. And welcome to Monday Montage! I have made so many cards in the last week that I actually had to CHOOSE one to use for this blog hop!! SERIOUSLY???? The last time that happened was, like ... NEVER ... NEVER ... it has NEVER happened!! The world is so strange and things are so different right now, it was BOUND to happen, right???

We were able to preorder several items from the soon-to-be-release 2020-2021 Catalog ... except new ink pads ... specifically ink pads featuring our new In Colors. BIG FAT BUMMER!! However, on the upside to this is that we have to use our new goodies with the colors we already have (I know, I know ... BIG FAT BOOOO HOOOO!). It seems that so many new sets are always/only being made with the DSP that accompanies them. No can do right now, so we have to think outside the box that we have sometimes put ourselves in. Can I just say that I LOVE THIS FREAKIN' COLOR COMBO??? I came across it in one of the samples in the aforementioned new catalog. I love it so-so-so-so-so-so much!

Stamps: Forever Fern
Paper: Blushing Bride, Night of Navy, Gray Granite, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Blushing /bride, Night of Navy, Gray Granite, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Forever Flourishing Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (white ribbon), 1/4" Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder, Flowers for Every Season Gems

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts - NOT PARTICIPATING THIS WEEK
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

We spend most of Sunday evening playing "Risk" online with our kids. An oldie but a goodie. I used to be super good at that game! DANG! I was the first one obliterated! I need to study up for next week so I don't get eliminated in the first 20 minutes! It was SUPER embarrassing!! Wish me luck!

Click "Next" to see what Bree Renwick ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout ... never disappointed even a LITTLE bit with anything either of these ladies create!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

2 comments:

MarvA1ix said...

I just love that you changed it up with nontraditional colors. Have to think beyond the green with the ferns or we'll grow tired of them fast.

Lisa Ma said...

Beautiful design Wendy! I love the colors too.