Sunday, July 5, 2020

Monday Montage #168

Hey-howdy Friends!! Welcome to another Monday Montage Blog Hop ... we're so happy to have you join us!! I am so proud of myself that I had this card made WAY ahead of time ... BUT ... I didn't get around to prepping this blog post until TEN MINUTES before it was due to go up! Seems like I'm always chasing the clock! SHEESH!!


I love the rain. In fact, my daughter in I always love to go out and play and dance in it, ESPECIALLY if it's REALLY coming down. This all stems from my my daughter was a very little girl. She always LOVED to go outside with her umbrella when it was raining. So now, even though she is 26 years old, married and no longer lives at my house, I STILL think of her and will call or text her whenever the rain is really coming down ... oh how I miss those days when my kids were littles!! This card is an ode to all those rainy umbrella days!

Stamps: Under My Umbrella
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty Peacock, Shaded Spruce, Mint Macaron, Forever Greenery DSP
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Accessories: Umbrella Builder Punch, Hammered Metal Embossing Folder, Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, Flowers for Every Season Gems


Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange - NOT PARTICIPATING THIS WEEK
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

I had a HUGE-AWFUL-NASTY task that involved numbers and filing and LOTS of computer work. I have been putting it off for AGES and AGES! I FINALLY buckled down this past weekend and shut the world out and worked on it until it was DONE! Can I just say that I feel LIGHT as a FEATHER now?? Why do we do stuff like this to ourselves??? Good grief!! I spent WAY more time worrying about getting it done that actually DOING it!! I get a gold star for completing a task, though, so that's happy!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout ... these girls are ALWAYS on top of their game!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: