Thursday, July 2, 2020

Stampin' Fancy Friday - CASE A Fancy Friend!




Have any of all y'all been following the Stampin' Fancy Friday Team on Instagram??? If you have NOT, you SHOULD ... #stampinfancyfriday. These women are SOOOOOOO amazingly talented and lovely ... and they are from ALL OVER. You NEED their creations in your life!! This month we were playing "CASE A Fancy Friend"! The card I made is a CASE of one made by one of my MOST FAVORITE stampers, Connie Collins!

This is a color combo I would NEVER have put together on my own ... which is why I LOVE the Interwebz and the capability we have to spend some time (HOURS????) looking around and seeing what others are creating. Sometimes I get sucked into the BLACK HOLE (aka Pinterest) and have a hard time surfacing!! It's truly fun, isn't it???

Stamps: Blossoms in Bloom, Celebrate Sunflowers (sentiment), Buffalo Check
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Poppy Parade
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Poppy Moments Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Many Layers Blossoms Dies, Bumblebee 1/4" Gingham Ribbon, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots








This was the card Connie created that I used as inspiration ...











Last week in Zion with Bree and her family was the ABSOLUTE BEST!! The world kind of "went away" ... and we were able to relax and visit and hike and enjoy some of the most SPECTACULAR views on the planet. How did the time go by so quickly??? I can't WAIT to do it again ... hopefully SOON!!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: