Sunday, June 21, 2020

Monday Montage #167

We are 3/4 of the way through JUNE people ... J U N E!!! How on EARTH did THAT happen???? This year has seemed both SLOW and FAST!! I am VERY ready for things to go back to "normal" (which I KNOW is not going to be for quite some time). I feel like we entirely SKIPPED spring altogether. Sigh ... at least we are healthy and happy. I have so many things to be grateful for (which I am). Grateful for my Monday Montage friends and the chance I get to associate and "play" with these beautiful ladies on a regular basis. In FACT ... I am sitting behind our family's beautiful home in Rockville, Utah (5 minute drive from Zion National Park), listening to the crickets chirp, feel a slight breeze and appreciating the opportunity we have to be here with our BFF's, the Renwicks. What great adventures we are going to have this week!




I made this card right after I received my catalog preorder. I actually "CASED" a card I found in the new catalog (page 169). I flipped the orientation and changed up the embellishments a bit. It's SO great to be able to be inspired by the genius of others!

Stamps: Lovely You
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Calypso Coral
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Pool Party, Mango Melody, Shaded Spruce
Accessories: Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack, Stapler





Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

I am really looking forward to hiking, playing in the water, reading, relaxing and just enjoying the company of friends ... my heart and soul have needed this!!!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout ... holy COW!!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: