Friday, June 5, 2020

Fab Friday #191

How are y'all doing, my friends?? Hanging in there?? Cooking?? Cleaning on overdrive?? Exercising?? NOT exercising??? CRAFTING?? Times sure are weird right now! Welcome to Fab Friday! As I am waiting and anxiously anticipating my first order from the NEW CATALOG, I got to take some time to play with the Under My Umbrella Stamp Set and Builder Punch ... which I borrowed from my BFF, Cheryl, while she is out of town!! YAY!

I was really sad to see that we aren't getting any new "gingham" DSP this time around. I have a SERIOUS addiction to ANYthing gingham when it comes to crafty supplies! Luckily, the Buffalo Check background stamp is still available! I have used that baby to PIECES!! And I plan on continuing using it to PIECES!! It's just so versatile!

Stamps: Under My Umbrella
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Black Memento, Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Umbrella Builder Punch, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (white ribbon), Stapler









I think I kinda went with the "more is more" version of this sketch!











Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

What's your favorite family "go-to" dessert recipe??? I actually have a good collection, but I'm always looking for something else!! My son's birthday is this weekend and I need to come up with something AMAZING!! Or I may just go with good ol' strawberry rhubarb pie, since it is one of MY favorites, and the rhubarb in my garden needs to be picked!! Have a great weekend!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: