Friday, June 19, 2020

Fab Friday #192

It's Fab Friday!! HOOOORRAAAAYYY! I got to play with some of my new "goodies" ... it seems that no matter how much I have, I can always find a reason that I "need" more! HA! I'm quite sure I have enough stuff that I could make different cards every day for the rest of my LIFE!! (I'm pretty sure that is NOT an exaggeration!)

Man oh man ... I was driving the STRUGGLE BUS in order to create this card ... at first I thought I was just "riding" that bus ... but I was FULL-ON DRIVING it!! I would go down to my craft room and stare at my stuff ... and then just get discouraged and go do something else. To be honest, I've been trying to make this card ALL DANG WEEK! I was in SUCH a slump!! When I finally had at least SOME sorta idea on what I wanted to do, I discovered that I had FORGOTTEN to add the triangle dies to my order to go with the stamp set I bought and was planning on using. UGGGGHHHHH!! So I had to go BACK to the drawing board. Again. And I thought I would NEVER come up with ANYthing. I was ecstatic that I finally finished something that I actually kind of LIKE! YAY me!1 There is a reason we call these things a "challenge", right??? I cheated and used the retired "Little Letters" dies because I haven't purchased the "Playful Alphabet" dies ... YET ... which I guess I can do soon since I have to order the triangle dies anyway, right???

Stamps: Monogram Messages
Paper: Whisper White, Misty Moonlight, Just Jade, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Just Jade, Magenta Madness
Accessories: Best Plaid Builder Dies, Stitched Nested Label Dies, Little Letters Dies (retired), Just Jade 1/4" Ribbon, Bumblebee 1/4" Trim







This color combo was SOOO hard for me!! I think it all came down to the fact that I was trying to make a "masculine" sort of Father's Day card ...






Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

Getting SUPER excited to spend the next week with my bestie, Bree, and her family!! They are coming to Utah and we are all going down to southern Utah and Zion National Park to do some hiking and relaxing!! It will be SOOOO much fun to hang out with "people" ... and we will be social distancing with the rest of the world while we are together!!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Sue Crease said...

Fabulous card. ❤️