Wednesday, August 19, 2020

In Color Highlights with the Freaks!





This month the Control Freaks are playing with any/all of the current In Colors. Did you like what you saw from my bestie,Bree Renwick??? Clever, right??? I decided to do two takes on the same basic layout ... and I used one "old" In Color and one "new" In Color on each creation. Check it out!

First off ... I Freakin' luuuuuurve Just Jade and Pretty Peacock together. Holy WOWSERS, you guys!! Don't they just look SUPER RICH and YUMMY???? I think so!!

Stamps: Ridiculously Awesome, Swirly Frames
Paper: Just Jade, Pretty Peacock, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
Ink: Just Jade, Pretty Peacock
Accessories: Stitched Stars Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Just Jade Gingham, Old World Paper Embossing Folder, Flowers for Every Season Gems


This one is all about the blues ... Misty Moonlight and Seaside Spray. I think this combo is also pretty dang pretty!! I added a few pieces of bling and a stream of ribbon (which I think kinda looks like a shooting star). Both of these cards were quick and easy! What do you think??

Stamps: Ridiculously Awesome, Swirly Frames
Paper: Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray, Whisper White, Vellum
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray
Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Stitched Stars Dies, Flowers for Every Season Gems, Metallic Pearls, Seaside Spray Scalloped Linen Ribbon, Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder


My birthday is coming up next week ... and this will be the first birthday in about 9 years that I have NOT been in Disneyland to celebrate!! SIGH ... one day I WILL be back again. This year I am gonna eat lots of homemade Disney snacks and watch Disney movies in one of my fun Disney outfits (probably the dress I made for myself LAST year!)!!!

Next up??? The ever-talented ... Melissa Davies!! A-MAZ-ING as always!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.pngre

No comments: