Sunday, August 16, 2020

Monday Montage #171

When you have been blogging for over 13 years you feel like you have said about all there is to say about crafting. Does anyone ever even READ what I write any more??? I suppose people do (I have a LOT of friends who still paper craft and blog about it!)! I sometimes just feel like I write the same old boring stuff over and over again!! Maybe I do ... sometimes ... but I guess it is what it is! I don't have any plans to stop papercrafting OR blogging at this point, so I guess I will just have to keep on writing what I write!

For anyone who has followed my blog for ANY amount of time, I have made it more than abundantly clear that I LOVE FALL more than other time of year. It has long been my fave!! So creating this card was my first step in acknowledging that summer will be over before ya know it. To be honest, I am ready for 2020 to just slink back into the dark hole from whence it came. How about YOU??

Stamps: Love of Leaves
Paper: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Cinnamon Cider, Bumblebee, Rich Razzleberry, Plaid Tidings DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider
Accessories: Stitched Leaves Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, Antiqued Corners & Slides, In Good Taste Elements, Metallic Pearls

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog - NOT PARTICIPATING THIS WEEK
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

We are supposed to hit an all-time record HIGH temperature tomorrow ... could get as hot as 106 ... so it will be somewhat akin to living on the surface of the sun!!j UGGGHHHH!!! I will probably come home from work and fill the kiddie pool and laze in the shade with my doggie!
Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout ... you KNOW they are always going to hit it out of the ballpark!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog!! Am always interested in your card design & happenings in your part of the country!!
Enjoy the afternoon lounging in the pool with the pup!
Karen L

Anonymous said...

Your blog is NOT boring!! You put so much personality into it. I read your blog because you are so funny with all your capital letters and exclamation points. I also enjoy your thoughts and comments on life. I've been crafting for almost 15 years and so I don't always read people's blogs who just write about how their card is made. Keep on keeping on! And yes, 2020 has been a disappointment.
Stephanie from NH