Friday, September 11, 2020

Fab Friday #197

Typing is getting a bit easier ... FINALLY!! I got the stitches out from my trigger finger surgery on Tuesday. WHAT a RELIEF!! I'm gonna be stiff and sore for a bit, but at least I'm on the road to recovery! I have been riding the Creative Struggle Bus for a couple of weeks ... just stare at my stuff and rearrange things on the table ... not making much progress. This card took me WAY longer it should have ... most of the time spent staring and thinking. Once I FINALLY came up with an idea, the execution went pretty quickly. I am pretty sure I need a NAP!!

Come to think of it, I am also pretty sure I need some freshly-baked chocolate chip cookies!! I need home delivery ... STAT!! Sadly, I am quite certain that that will not happen today! This stamp set/dies are so freakin' cute and will be getting a LOT of exercise from me!

Stamps: Nothing's Better Than
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, In Good Taste DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, Love You More Than Dies, Trio Corner Punch, Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack (Very Vanilla Ribbon), Stapler









Simple, easy-peasy!










Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:


Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

This is going to be a Netflix kinda day. After all the crazy merry-go-round schedule I have been living with getting my dear mama squared away with hospice caretakers AND having family come to town to visit over Labor Day I am WIPED OUT!! It all has caught up with me ... nothing a good long nap and a day of doing very little can't fix!!! Happy Fab Friday!
photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: