Sunday, October 11, 2020

Monday Montage #175

And just like THAT we slammed from summer into fall! It was in the 80's on Saturday and didn't get much past the 50's today ... weather can be SOOO weird!! On the plus side, I FINALLY finished getting all of my Halloween decorations up! I'm very sad that, due to the stupid-dumb COVID-19 thing, we aren't feeling good about the whole trick-or-treat thing. Halloween is my favorite ... NEXT year is gonna be EPIC! In the mean time, we are here to play with the Monday Montage girls! YAY!!



And once again here is a creation that made me ride the struggle bus the ENTIRE time!! I KNEW I wanted to use the Camouflage background stamp ... which is the first thing I did. Then I couldn't figure out WHAT to do with it next! I'm still not sure this is quite what I had in mind, but at least I got SOMEthing put together!


Stamps: Camouflage, Celebrate Sunflowers, Celebration Tidings
Paper: Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride. Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz, Mango Melody
Accessories: Detailed Bands Dies. Sunflowers Dies, Flowers for Every Season Gems, Wink of Stella, Shimmery Crystal Effects



Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
  Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
  Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog 
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

We shall be making a short trip down to Southern Utah and Zion National Park later this week. I can't WAIT to see all the beautiful colors down there ... it is going to be a little slice of heaven!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout ... wonderful creativity, as usual!!

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: