Sunday, October 25, 2020

Monday Montage #176

I KNOW I have mentioned this before ... but don't ya just LOOOOVE it when one season just SLAMS into another one (NOT!)??!?? Welcome to life in Utah ... where it can be 72 degrees one day and 28 degrees with snow on the ground the next!!! I would really LOOOOVE it if we could have a little bit of fall going on here instead of skipping it and going straight from summer into winter!!! SHEESH!! Good thing I got to stay inside and keep cozy while playing with some paper and stamps!! Welcome to another round with the Monday Montage girls!!


The Plaid Builder Dies ... I want them to live FOREVER as a current product in the catalog!! I really enjoy playing with them and putting different color combos together!! And I'm weird ... I absolutely LOVE sleeping in a tent!! It is just very peaceful and relaxing for my mind and body (thanks to the wonderful super-awesome air mattresses we own!)!! The Campology Stamp Set just makes me long for another river trip and setting a tent up on the banks of some-such place like the Flathead River in Montana!! Slice of HEAVEN!!!


Stamps: Campology
Paper: Old Olive, Cinnamon Cider, Early Espresso, Bumblebee, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive, Early Espresso
Accessories: Celebration Label Dies, Plaid Builder Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Cinnamon Cider Ribbon, Metallic Pearls, In Good Taste Elements


Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK 
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog 
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

Any of y'all ever struggle with Achilles tendonitis??? Man oh MAN ... I've been suffering with a bad bout of it on my left foot/ankle since about last February/March!! Stupid COVID-19 ... I choose to blame it for all my woes!! HA!! I've started a new regimine of self massaging, stretching and icing. I THINK it's working (at least a little bit) ... if you have any suggestions on something that would help, I am ALL EARS!!

Click "Next" to see what Bree Renwick ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout ... LOVE these women and their beautifully-creative ideas!

No comments: