Friday, February 26, 2021

Fab Friday #208

I sat and stared at this blog post ... uncompleted ... for at least two hours.  I couldn't think of a single thing to say that I haven't already said about 10 dozen times! I guess that means I have been blogging a very long time ... and my life sometimes just doesn't have anything interesting for me to share with you!

I created the card for this week's Fab Friday Challenge whilst I was participating in a Zoom meeting ... so glad I could multitask! The color combo this go-round looks like a LOT of spring!! I ended up adding a couple of extra colors to help make the flowers pop off the page. I truly wish that Purple Posy had worked out better for SU.  Too many quality control issues with the ink pad to keep it moving forward.  I have liked it since the first day I got it ... and my ink pad has always worked just fine!! We will be getting some new In Colors in the next couple of months (to be released in June), so I am excited to see what is coming!!

Stamps: Pretty Perennials, Buffalo Check
Paper: Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral, Highland Heather, Purple Posy, Soft Sea Foam
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral, Highland Heather, Purple Posy
Accessories: Perennial Petals Dies, Frosted Epoxy Dots, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (Whisper White)










This looks like a bouquet of flowers to me! What do you think??










Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

Started some physical therapy for my dumb Achilles tendonitis. The PT is AWESOME and has a LOT of good ideas to help me out.  He thinks two times a week for the next four weeks could straighten me out! Crossing my fingers that things get back to normal SOON!

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: