Sunday, March 7, 2021

Monday Montage #185


Don't ya just HATE looking for things??? I know that I DO!! Especially when it is something you know that you JUST HAD ... and it CAN'T be far!! I've been looking for my AirPods since Saturday night! I use those dang things every dang day all the dang time! And the "find my" app shows that the last time they were used I was at MY house ... at 3:38pm on Saturday. Where is the HECK did I put them down??? DAAAANG!! The "find my" app isn't very helpful when it comes to AirPods ... they have to be charged and NOT in the closed case. Seriously??? If I knew where the charged and closed case was in the first place I wouldn't have to be using the ding-dang app to find where they are, now would I??!!?? SHEESH!! At least I got a bunch of cleaning done whilst looking And I took a break from looking, cleaning and cooking to make a card for this week's Monday Montage, so at least THAT was fun!

I am most definitely feeling me some spring vibes!! It's still cold outside, but I am starting to see the signs of spring. LOVED playing with the Basic Patterns Masks again to create a little ombre effect for my background. A little Detailed Bands Dies and some vellum and I was done!

Stamps: Vine Design (sentiment)
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Vellum
Ink: Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, So Saffron, Whisper White Craft
Accessories: Detailed Bands Dies, Basic Patterns Mask, Trio Corner Rounder, Flowers for Every Season Gems, Whisper White Embossing Powder

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog - NOT PARTICIPATING THIS
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

I have had three appointments with a physical therapist for my cranky Achilles tendon. Not feeling much of a difference yet, but I AM feeling hopeful that we are going to get things squared away. I sure hope so!! I miss running ... or even walking my dog!! Hopefully SOON

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout... beautiful creations, as always!!





photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: