Friday, March 12, 2021

Fab Friday #209

Part of the interesting "fun" that has developed during this past year with the whole "Zoom" culture is that I can do a Zoom meeting at the same time I am creating something for the blog here. Being busy with my hands actually helps me better focus on what is being said. I'm sure I am ADD on some level, and the ability to quiet my brain while I do something with my hands! So here you have my creation for this week's Fab Friday Stampin' Challenge - sketch. It also ticks a box as a masculine card ... something I have needed to add to my aresenal of cards on hand. 

The Well Suited DSP is SO much fun to play with! The colors and patterns are muh-WAH!!! I had to do a little origami fold shirt to go with this darling little DSP

Stamps: Handsomely Suited
Paper: Cajun Craze, Well Suited DSP
Ink: Whisper White
Accessories: Suits & Ties Dies, 3/16" Braided Linen Trim










Simple, fun and FULL of possibilities!










Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

Thursday was spent at physical therapy and running across town to go get our first dose of the Pfizer vaccine for COVID. We are VERY excited to be on our way to fully vaccinated. Sore arm, but nothing much else seems to be affeecting us, yet, so we are feeling very blessed!

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: