Friday, May 21, 2021

Fab Friday #214

EEEEEEeeep!! You GUUUUYYYSSS!!! I am IN LOVE with this year's new In Colors!! I mean ... COME ON!! What is NOT to love about these???? Join our Fab Friday Stampin' Challenge friends this week as we play with the 2021-2023 In Colors!! They are just sooooo very purdy, aren't they???

All I did for this card was cut out one of everything (pretty much) using the Pierced Blooms Dies ... then I just started sticking them to the front of my creation, Easy. Peasy.

Stamps: Sweet Strawberry
Paper: Whisper White, Evening Everglade, Soft Succulent, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya
Ink: Polished Pink
Accessories: Pierced Blooms Dies, Hammered Metal 3D Embossing 
Folder





These are some of my favorite In Colors yet!! And they look FABULOUS together!!




Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Brenda Myers

I am thinking I need a SERIOUS vacation ... like, a MONTH LONG!! All expenses paid and no one to visit or no place I HAVE to be ... just someplace warm, exotic and NEW!! How about you guys??? 
Who's with me??????

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: