Monday, May 24, 2021

Monday Montage #190







This post is gonna be short and sweet and to the point!! Weekend was SUPER busy, so I didn't get a chance to start working on my Monday Montage card until about 10:00 pm at night! By the time I FINALLY started creating the blog post I fell asleep!! The sound of my computer landing on the floor woke me back up and got me back on track to finish the post!! I guess I was more tired than I thought!





It's a strawberry garden!! I actually love the way this one turned out!

Stamps: Sweet Strawberry
Paper: Granny Apple Green, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Black Memento, Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Garden Green, Old Olive, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Curvy Dies, Ornate Frames Dies, Strawberry Builder Punch, Pearl Basics (colored with Daffodil Delight Marker)






Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts - NOT PARTICIPATING THIS WEEK
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog - NOT PARTICIPATING THIS WEEK
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

Going back to sleep because my brain has turned to MUSH!!

Click "Next" to see the lovely plants created  by Bree Renwick ... and "Back" to see more stellar things created by  Melissa Stout!!




photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: