Friday, June 4, 2021

Fab Friday #215

Well here I am again ... blogging at 11:00pm! I had meant to get to this Fab Friday Challenge MUCH earlier than I had! I have a HUGE mess in my craft room and had to work around it (in the middle and over the top of it)! So all in all, it's kind of miraculous that I actually finished prior to midnight!! I'm sure many of you can relate!

This card feels pretty "old school" to me ... the colors, the layout ... hmmmm. I must have made a card very much like this one more than once since it feels so "familiar". 

Stamps: Measured With Love
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Basic Back, Real Red
Ink: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Black Memento
Accessories: Stitched With Whimsy Dies, Taylor Made Tags Dies, Trio Corner Punch, Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins, Real Red Satin Stitched Ribbon, Checks and Dots Embossing Folders








I love when we have something basic and simple ... and then I overdo the HECK out of it!! I haven't made a square card in FOREVER, so this was a good one!




Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Brenda Myers

Been doing some MAJOR spring cleaning and reorganizing in my house ... which means it is a DISASTER! You know that it takes making a mess to clean one up, right??? Which is also why my craft room has been VERY neglected! Hopefully I will be in a better place all the way around by the end of the summer ... crossing my fingers!!

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: