Sunday, June 6, 2021

Monday Montage #191







I'm going to do another brief and to the point kind of post. Another SUPER busy and crazy weekend that ended in me hurriedly creating a card so that I could post with my Monday Montage friends! I still have so many lovely new goodies to play with, but I need to clean up my messes so that I can have some room to play!




This whole bundle is going to get used and used and used again by me!! I freakin' LOVE it and the endless possibilities it presents ... I went "clean and simple" with this one and it came together really quickly. SUPER FUN!!

Stamps: All Squared Away
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Granny Apple Green
Accessories: Floral Squares Dies, Checks and Dots Embossing Folders, Ornate Frames Dies, Trio 
Corner Rounder Punch, Real Red Satin Stitched Ribbon, Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials





Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts 
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog - NOT PARTICIPATING THIS WEEK
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

Going back to sleep because my brain has turned to MUSH!!

Click "Next" to see the yummy ice cream treats made by  by Amy O'Neill ... and "Back" to "give it a whirl" with  Melissa Stout!!




photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: