Sunday, June 27, 2021

Monday Montage #192





One of the best things and BIGGEST blessings Stampin' Up has been the people I have met ... forever friends. People I can't imagine my life without!! Got to spend this weekend up in Idaho with two of them ... my besties Bree Renwick and Cheryl Curtis (who BOTH happen to be part of our Monday Montage Team! Pretty danged cool if you ask me!! Luckily, I was able to finish my card for this week's blog hop BEFORE I left home in SLC.  I had about 30 minutes to get one made and take a pic ... kinda miraculous that it happened at ALL!!


I had the red, white and blue color scheme already on board in my head ... and I KNEW I wanted to use "Biggest Wish" because the sentiments are BIG, fun and AWESOME!! I do believe the Scalloped Contours Dies will help me fill part of the void left by the retired "Stitched Shapes" dies ... I used those babies on EVERYthing!! 

Stamps: Biggest Wish
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Real Red, In Good Taste DSP, Vellum
Ink: Real Red, Versamark
Accessories: Scalloped Contours Dies, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (Faux Linen Ribbon), Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Whisper White Embossing Powder





Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts 
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

We have been eating and crafting and watching some chick flicks ("Under the Tuscan Sun", "Steel Magnolias" and "Luca") in addition to doing a 4-hour tube float down the river.  It has been soooo relaxing and lovely, and also conducive to me being stuck wearing a boot on my foot!

Click "Next" to see Amy O'Neill ... and "Back" to visit Melissa Stout!! We really NEEEED an in-person Stampin' Up event some time SOOON so I can see these creative women and give them a hug!!




photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: