Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Non-Traditional Christmas with the Freaks!






Once again, I am Freakin' Out!! The Control Freaks are thinking "outside the box" this month with some unique and non-traditional Christmas cards. I absolutely LOVE the creations done by the ever-amazing Melissa Davies.  She is totally incredible!


My brain is absolute MUSH!! Between the physical therapist and my foot doctor I was put through the wringer today!! I am now on antibiotics to see if we can get my surgical incision to heal up ... it's being SUPER stubborn!!

Here's my non-traditional Christmas card ... Blackberry Bliss and foliage-printed DSP! I had fun with this one ... wish you could see how sparkly the "J" and "Y" are with their layer of Wink of Stella! 

Stamps: None!
Paper: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Bloom Where You're Planted DSP, Vellum
Ink: Wink of Stella
Accessories: Scalloped Contours Dies, Playful Alphabet Dies, Stitched Stars Dies, Clear Epoxy Essentials, Whisper White Baker's Twine



Wish me luck and cross your fingers for me that the antibiotics do the trick on my foot/heel ... this is taking WAY longer than I had hoped for, but even slow progress is progress!

Next up? Cindy Elam! HOLY COW!! Her cards are GORGEOUS!!
photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Mitzi Luttrull said...

Very cute idea, Wendy. The rest of your crew did a nice job, too.