Sunday, January 23, 2022

Monday Montage #206






I really should have learned by now that I MUST type up my blog posts BEFORE I take my Ambien for the night.  I struggle with drowsiness and restless legs if I try to sit and type ... focus is tricky as is sitting still!! Aaaaack!!

Had my brother come to visit over the weekend from out of town ... love having family around! It was crazy-busy and I'm pretty wiped out ... and happy!




Little ladybugs in springtime gardens are just about the most beautiful sweet things. I took the images from Hello Ladybug and perched them and the Rectangular Stamp Punch pieces,  With the Gingham Embossing Folder as a background, I loved the layout's ability to showcase each of these fun images!









I used some Shimmery Crystal Effects on the ladybug's spots to give them a little dimension.  I also added a clear epoxy teardrop on the green leaf to simulate dew ... this card is fresh and fun@

Stamps: Hello Ladybugs
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Black Stazon, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green
Accessories: Ladybug Builder Punch, Satin Red Double-Stitched Ribbon, Gingham Embossing Folder, Clear Epoxy Droplets, Rectangle Stamp Punch, Medium Daisy Punch


Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner - NOT PARTICIPATING THIS WEEK

 Click "Next" to see Bree Renwick... and "Back" to visit Melissa Stout!! I am feeling vibes of a beautiful spring on its way from BOTH go them!! Check them out!


photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: