Tuesday, March 1, 2022

We Create Blog Hop - Sporting Green







Green is my favorite color. It took me years to actually realize that this was the truth, but SOOOO much of my wardrobe is green ... in every possible shade (but olive green seems to be the front runner). I have dresses, shirts, sweaters, pants, tees, socks and shoes that are green. So this month's WCBH theme "Sporting Green" is right up my alley!




I took the two-heart stamp image from the Nuts & Bolts stamp set and created a bunch of shamrocks. To be fair, there is a bunch of fussy cutting going on here, but I find that therapeutic!

Stamps: Nuts & Bolts, Hello Ladybugs (sentiment)
Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green
Ink: Garden Green, Versamark
Accessories: Ornate Frames Dies, Stitched Greenery Dies, Metallic Pearls, Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems





I used some gold metallic pearls and some Blue Adhesive-Backed gems to set off the centers of these little shamrocks.  I hand cut the stems for the clovers since I couldn't find an image that would work, and they were super easy to snip out!

We Create Blog Hop Blog Roll -
MARCH 2022

Wendy Weixler - YOU ARE HERE

Go check out the rest of the lovely green creations of these wonderfully crafty ladies! Next up? Kimberley Morris!
photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

A little luck of the Irish, Love your hearts used as shamrocks.

Tanya said...

Cuuute shamrocks! Love them on the leafy background!

Traci S. said...

Such a pretty card, Wendy! I l9ve the sentiment and the die behind it!