Monday, February 21, 2022

Monday Montage #208







The struggle is real. I haven't really done an adequate "clean" in my craft room since before Christmas. Which makes each time I go in there a "can't-find-what-I'm-looking-for" experience! Uggghhh! That's it! I'm making a public declaration that a thorough cleaning WILL happen THIS WEEK! There ... I said it ... now I HAVE to do it!!




I have had a love affair with VW Bugs since I was about twelve years old! I have wanted one since then (especially of the vintage convertible type!)! What's NOT to love about them?? They are cute! They are cool! They have engines in the BACK! And they make an adorable little chirpy purring noise when you accelerate in them!! EEEEEP! Some friends of mine just finished totally restoring a 1967 VW ... and I'm hoping they let me take her for a spin around the block a couple of times sometime soon!



I used some Wink of Stella to give the hubcaps and bumpers a little bit of shine and sparkle. Pairing the Bugs with Timeless Tropical gives them the super-cool beachy vibe they deserve, don't you think??

Stamps: Driving By, Timeless Tropical
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Crumb Cake
Ink: Wink of Stella, Versamark, Staz-On Black, Crumb Cake, Pool Party; Stampin' Blends - Pool Party (light and dark), Pumpkin Pie (light and dark), Poppy Parade (light and dark), Daffodil Delight (light and dark), Night of Navy (light and dark), Smoky Slate (light), Basic Black (light)
Accessories: Linen Thread, Champagne Rhinestones


Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...


photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Traci S. said...

Super cute card, Wendy! Great for a man or woman! Love your colors, too!