Sunday, February 6, 2022

Monday Montage #207








Busy-busy-BUSY! I did get to take a little time from my weekend and stamp with the Monday Montage girls. This is my SECOND "Nuts & Bolts" card in a row ... I LOOOOVE this set!






I used all three robot images included in the set. Could NOT be happier with the completed card as it is very special for me ... I will be delivering it to my very sweet and amazing little grandnephew, Lincoln. He is turning ONE this week!










The heart and the "1" on the front of the card are slathered with a very glittery layer of Wink of Stella ... Stitched withWhimsy Dies, Checked Embossing Folder, and Basic Borders Dies all also found their way into the mix. Lots of fun adding so many little details on this one!

Stamps: Nuts & Bolts
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Real Red, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate
Ink: Basic Gray, Versamark
Accessories: Basic Borders Dies, 
Stitched With Whimsy Dies, Checks Embossing Folder, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Wink of Stella, Metallic Pearls


Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...


photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: