Sunday, April 3, 2022

Monday Montage #211







One day I may actually feel like I'm on some sort of "normal" schedule ... whatever THAT means! At least my craft room isn't a total disaster, so when I need to go make something I can actually do it!! We're back to another Monday Montage, and the girls are all in fine form!





Have any of y'all seen the new Waves of the Ocean Bundle??? I am IN LOVE with every dang part of it! The stamps, the dies, the DSP and the rhinestones ... soooooo much fun to play with! I decided to hit the "neutrals" with this little card instead of all the blues ... and I'm pretty happy with how it came out. 






You guys NEEEED this bundle!! The paper is just oh-so-GOOD! I used the Tasteful Texture embossing folder behind one of the waves dies ... I really like the effect.

Stamps: Waves of Inspiration
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Waves of the Ocean
Ink: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Versamark, Chalk Marker
Accessories: Waves Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Waves Rhinestones, Fine Art Ribbon, Linen Thread, Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder




Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...


We've been cleaning, boxing, sorting and packing up all the things at my mom's place. I am super grateful that the lion's share of the work that needed to be done with sorting through and weeding out of things owned by my parents was done 12 years ago when we moved my mom from her house to her condo. But it is STILL a chore ... and hard on the heart. So grateful that I have an amazing husband who has been tackling the areas that I have found too sentimental. He just goes in and gets it done. My mom's siblings and my mom's grandchildren have all been able to pick a few things that are meaningful to them, which has been therapeutic for all of us. Happy to report that we've made a TON of progress and I can see light at the end of the tunnel!

Click "Next" to see Bree Renwick... and "Back" to visit Julie Warnick! FAN-TAS-TIC!


photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: