Sunday, April 24, 2022

Monday Montage #212







New toys are SOOOOO much fun to play with!! I have received a couple of orders in the past couple of weeks and I FINALLY got to really spend some time digging through everything and deciding what to play with first! Thank goodness for blog hops like this one with the Monday Montage ladies to give me an excuse to create!!






I went all monochrome for this one. I still have to say that Pool Party has been one of my all-time favorite Stampin' Up colors. It never gets boring for me. Hues of Happiness DSP is sooooo gorgeous I can't stand it!! I snuck a little of it on my second layer ... and, of course, I used the Blossoming Happiness Dies to cut the floral/greenery images from the DSP. 







Here's a closeup for you ... the Spots & Dots Die is going to get so much use from me!

Stamps: Happiness Abounds
Paper: Pool Party, Hues of Happiness DSP
Ink:Versamark
Accessories: Trio Corner Punch, Stylish Shapes Dies, Blossoming Happiness Dies, Spots & Dots Dies, Glossy Dots Assortment, Whisper White Embossing Powder



Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...


Well ... I participated in my first race in what seems like forever ... sort of!! Due to a series of unfortunate events I didn't get to the starting line until about 35 minutes AFTER the start ... and it was raining, snowing and sleeting! I ended up NOT running the race and ran back home instead! I got up this morning early and decided to go out and follow the race course to make up for what I had missed! It was just a 10K (in preparation for a half I am planning on running in a few weeks). Felt good to be out there, even though I did the day-after-the-race-race by myself! Sheesh!

Click "Next" to see Bree Renwick... and "Back" to visit Elizabeth Price! Love their creativity!


photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: