Sunday, May 8, 2022

Monday Montage #213







Welcome to another round of fun with the Monday Montage Crew!! What a crazy week it has been! I spent three days at Disneyland (I have MISSED my "home away from home" sooo much!). I've been trying to get things finished up so that we can close on the sale of my mama's condo this week ... and I had an 8-mile downhill training run on Saturday. Sheesh!! Glad I had already made my card for this week's blog hop or I would have been in TROUBLE!!





Ok ... be HONEST ... what's NOT to love about EVERYthing in the "He's the Man" suite of goodies?? HONESTLY!! I cheated a little and used the retired Macrame 3D embossing folder and the retired Braided Linen Trim (it's one of my all-time faves!)! The "He's the Man" DSP is INSANE!! I totally freakin' LOVE it and all the fun diet images it comes with ... they are just PERFECT!!






I used a little Early Espresso ink on a sponge to highlight the embossed image in the background. I also roughed up the edges a bit to give this whole card a more rustic feel. The VW Bus diecut image is my FAVE!

Stamps: NONE!
Paper: Crumb Cake, Soft Succulent, Cajun Craze, He's the Man DSP
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: All That Dies, 3D Macrame Embossing Folder (retired), Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots, Braided Linen Trim (retired)



Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...


Sooooo ... it is officially "race" season. I am participating in the Zion Ragnar Trail Race this coming weekend ... and the Ogden Half Marathon the following weekend. CanNOT tell you how grateful I am too be OUT of pain and mostly mended after over two years of struggling with my Achilles, bone spurs and an inflamed bursae. Surgery was a resounding success and I feel pretty dang good! Thanks for stopping by!

Click "Next" to see Bree Renwick ... and "Back" to see Julie WarnickWOWSERS!


photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: