Sunday, May 22, 2022

Monday Montage #214







Yay and Hooray!! It's time to play with the Monday Montage girls again! I love to have a reason to create (not that I always need one!) ... and these women inspire me in so many different ways! I placed TWO Stampin' Up orders last week, so it was fun to dig into new goodies!





The Pretty Pop-Ups Dies are kind of neat. I decided to layer the one I used for the main image, so I cut it out twice - once in Petal Pink for the card front itself, and once in Whisper White. I placed the Whisper White one directly behind the card front so that I could lift the "pop-up" portions of the image and give them a little more depth with the bits of white peeking through.





I also sponged the raised edges of the Pretty Pop-Ups Die and the edge of the oval scalloped die I used for the sentiment with a little bit of Petal Pink ink ... it added a lot of depth and dimension. Adding a few Champagne 
Rhinestones were the perfect little touch of bling!

Stamps: Ranunculous Romance (sentiment)
Paper: Petal Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Petal Pink, Versamark
Accessories: Pretty Pop Ups Dies, Double Oval Punch, White 3/4" Frayed Ribbon, Linen Thread, Champagne Rhinestones



Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...


Ragnar Race last weekend? Check! Ogden Half Marathon on Saturday? Check! I don't have any official races on my calendar for a bit, so my body will be grateful for the break!

Click "Next" to see Bree Renwick ... and "Back" to see Julie WarnickLoveLoveLove what they came up with ... you will, too!


photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: