Sunday, June 19, 2022

Favorite In Colors with the Freaks - 2022 Edition!





It's time to play with the Control Freaks one again! Did you see Melissa Davies ' ADORABLE card?? Check it out if you haven't ... I LOVE IT!! This month we are highlighting our favorite new In Colors ... and the choice for me was very easy!

I am a GREEN freak (as well as being a Control Freak!)!! Parakeet Party is right up my alley!!

When I was about 5 years old my sweet mama painted my bedroom pink ... and my furniture was antiqued green ... which means I have always loved the combo of green and pink together. Hence, my card!

Stamps: Sunny Splash
Paper: Whisper White, Polished Pink, Basic Black
Ink: Polished Pink, Parakeet Party, Versamark
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, Beautiful Shapes Dies, Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon, Glossy Enamel Dots, Parakeet Party Bakers Twine, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Artistic Mix Decorative Masks






Swimsuits and gingham are such a good combo, don't you think? I'm not sure if the Baker's Twine bows are a little too much, but I decided that they were ok!


Next up? Cindy Elam! Her cards are beautiful!!

<
photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

sTAMPERBAMA@GMAIL.COM said...

Hi there, I think the card is awesome. Love the colors and the little bows are just so cute. I think GREAT job. TFS : - )