Sunday, June 5, 2022

Monday Montage #215







It's Monday Montage time again, my friends!! I have done more crafting this week than I have during any other week in a loooooong time! (I'm participating in a 7-day scrapbook challenge on Instagram and it's been keeping me busy!).

I got to dig into a few of my fun new goodies ... and used some DSP that retired with the last mini catalog ... couldn't help myself!


I am LOVING the amount of fun, new masculine sets in this year's catalog! Having been on MANY week-long canoe trips with my hubby, I KNEW that this set was a MUST HAVE! It's just SOOOO good! This is where I couldn't resist using the Waves of the Ocean DSP that came out in the last mini catalog and retired last month.  It is just too-too perfect for this set!

I colored the canoe with my Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends and the guy's hat and oars with the Bermuda Bay Blends.  I also used the Blue Foils DSP behind the Waves DSP ... it's just such a great combo!






I tucked a little big of black and white Gingham Ribbon under the edge (and can see from the photo that I didn't press the top layer down all the way before I took the photo ... YIKES!)! I'm pretty happy with how this turned out!

Stamps: Adventurous Journey
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Waves of the Ocean DSP
Ink: Black Memento, Versamark, Granny Apple Green; Stampin' Blends - Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Gingham Ribbon




Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...


Feeling QUITE happy with the turn in the weather ... I'm thinking we may FINALLY be coming out of snowy weather and COOOLD temps and moving into SUMMER!! YAY!!

Click "Next" to see Bree Renwick ... and "Back" to see Julie WarnickGreat work from both of them!


photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: