Friday, June 16, 2023

TGIF #425 - Life is Better in Flip Flops - Technique Challenge





I'm back!! I spent some time with Lux Choral Society in the Pacific Northwest last week (a choir my son is in - sooo much fun!)! It has taken me several days to get back to "normal" ... why do we always need a vacation after we come home from a vacation??? Check out the TGIF Challenge challenge blog to see what the Team creatively produced this week!






I really have been wanting to dig into this Share a Milkshake bundle since the day I saw it in the new catalog! This was the absolutely PERFECT set to use to create a card with a "flipflop" element.  It has been FOREVER since I made a card of this ilk ... I had forgotten how satisfying it feels!

Here's a closeup! This is a basic A2 size card ... to create the "flipflop" element all you need to do is for the front panel back halfway (at the 2 1/8" mark). It then creates a "Z-fold". Super easy and super fun!

Stamps: Share a Milkshake
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Tahitian Tide, Real Red
Ink: Melon Mambo, Tahitian Tide, Real Red
Accessories: Share a Milkshake Dies, 2022-2024 In Color Pearls, 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine, Basic Embossing Folder





Here it is all opened up. I used the dies to make the hearts on the right side and the stamps to add the little ones on the left side. This one makes me happy!

Thanks for stopping by! Looking forward to the weekend ... it's Anderson Family Reunion Time and I am soooo excited to see many lovely aunts, uncles and cousins!!
photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: