Friday, June 30, 2023

TGIF #427 - Bonus Inspiration Challenge - Beach Party!







It's Friday again, so that means it's time for TGIF Challenge!  This week we are having a beach party, so grab your towel, swimsuit and snacks






I was up in Walla Walla last weekend visiting my BFF Bree Renwick (who also happens to be a fellow TGIF friend!). One of the fun things about visiting other stampers is that you get to play with their stash of goodies! I had so much fun playing with the So Refreshing stamp set and dies! I feel like the beach is the PERFECT place to enjoy a pitcher of fresh lemonade, don't you?? All that was missing was a an umbrella! This set is seriously adorable and pairs perfectly with the Sweet Citrus Embossing folder!





I used the edge of one of the blades on my paper snips to rough up the edges of the Whisper White and Bubble Bath layers ... I love the distressed look!

Stamps: So Refreshing
Paper: Whisper White, Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly
Ink: Memento Black, Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo
Accessories: So Refreshing Dies, Sweet Citrus Dies, Gingham Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Classic Matte Dots
Thanks for stopping by! Hope y'all have a lovely weekend enjoying something you love with people who make you smile!

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: