Sunday, July 2, 2023

Monday Montage #239




 



It's Monday Montage time again ... and I just got back from a quick trip up to Bear Lake for the 4th of July weekend! LOOOOVE me some lake time with the fam!





I completely reworked this card twice! I used some watercolor paper with some Real Red and Azure Afternoon blends and an Aqua Painter. I then stamped the musical bars in Memento black ink over the top of the watercolor wash. I ended up cutting the panel up with the Stylish Shapes dies (in addition to the other pieces in Real Red, Azure Afternoon and Lemon Lolly.

I did some ink "flicking" with my Real Red and Night of Navy Stampin Right Markers to add a little more dimention.

Stamps: Enjoy the Rhythm
Paper: Real Red, Lemon Lolly, Azure Afternoon, Whisper White, Basic Black, Night of Navy, Rose Gold Specialty DSP, Soft Shimmer Paper Combo Pack, Watercolor, Vellum
Ink: Black Memento, Versamark; Stampin' Write Markers - Night of Navy, Real Red; Stampin' Blends - Real Red, Azure Afternoon
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Basic Black Embossing Powder, Whisper White Embossing Powder, 1/4" Black and White Gingham Ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins

I finally got some 4th of July decor up around the house and on my front porch ... I was almost gonna miss the holiday all together! Glad I made ir ... this card goes right along with Independence Day!

No comments: