Saturday, July 29, 2023

Stampin' Fancy Friday - Case a Fancy Friend!







I am so excited that I can finally share this card (that I made over a month ago!) with you guys! I had sooooo much fun creating this card with a technique that I have never tried before!! Using both Stampin' Blends, reinkers and some alcohol on a sheet of vellum I was able to create this super-cool background!


I used some White Baker's Twine to tie off some 3/4" Whisper White Herringbone ribbon in several spots.  I then frayed the Baker's Twine to give it sort of a "floating seaweed" look. The turtle is so pretty, don't you think??

Stamps: Sea Turtle, Charming Sentiments
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Vellum
Ink: Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Balmy Blue
Accessories: Whisper White 3/4" Herringbone Ribbon, Sentiment Silhouettes Dies, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Glossy Dots Assortment, Alcohol








Here is the card I cased from the oh-so-talented Tammy Wilson! I am ALWAYS inspired by her creations ... they are GORGEOUS!

Check out all the fun things created by the Stampin' Fancy Friday Team on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/stampinfancyfriday/!!

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wen, I love this!