Sunday, July 16, 2023

Monday Montage #240




 


Holy HOT Summer Days!! Our temp got to at LEAST 102 degrees F on Sunday! I think I melted a wee bit! I am really enjoying and appreciating summer this year because (a) our winter laster for-ev-er and (b) after over 30 years in our 103-year-old house we have WORKING and EFFICIENT air conditioning!! It's AMAZING!! And it's also time for Monday Montage!!






Here I am again using my new favorite tackle box die from the "Gone Fishing" dies! It's so fun to use as a collage frame.  I paired it here with the "Cheerful Daisies" Stamps and Dies.  I used both Fresh Freesia and Bubble Bath ink to create the flower petals and some Lemon Lolly to created the centers. Daisies and sunflowers are my most favorite flowers. They just make me happy!!
The texture in the background from one of the Basic Embossing Folders (this one with polka dots) is what I call the perfect combo!

Stamps: Cheerful Daisies
Paper: Fresh Freesia, Whisper White
Ink: Fresh Freesia, Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly, Garden Green, Versamark
Accessories: Gone Fishing Dies, Cheerful Daisies Dies, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Ribbon Duo Combo Pack (Petal Pink), Basics Embossing Folder, Tinsel Gems

The upside to having warmer weather is that my garden is going like gangbusters!! I shall have tomatoes and peppers coming out my ears within the week; I also have a beautiful herb garden; AND I shall have pumpkins galore by the time Halloween rolls around! We may not get much by way of cantaloupes and artichokes, but we made an attempt!

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...


Click "Next" to see Bree Renwick... and "Back" to see Emily Kimmey ... they are so talented!


photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

MonM

No comments: