Sunday, July 30, 2023

Monday Montage #241




 


Welcome to another week with the Monday Montage Crew! I'm sharing a card I made when I was visiting my bestie, Bree Renwick, in Walla Walla last month. Isn't it fun to have crafty friends who share their stash with you??? If only we lived closer together!!





I have always found paper piecing very relaxing! I knew I wanted to make these adorable little pencils from Everyday Thanks really pop off the page. Bright colors did the trick! I also used the Basic Borders Dies to make the cute little zigzagged accent stripes. 
I used Stampin' Write markers to flick little splashes of color on the background. You need to check out the Radiating Stitches Dies in the Online Exclusives, too! They are fast becoming a new favorite of mine!

Stamps: Everyday Thanks, Biggest Wish
Paper: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry, Tahitian Tide, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Rose Gold Specialty Paper
Ink: Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Tahitian Tide, Black Memento
Accessories: Radiating Stitches Dies, Basic Borders Dies, Stripes & Splatters 3D Embossing Folder, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins, 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine





No comments: