Friday, July 28, 2023

TGIF #431 - Sunny Days!







Whoosh! I've been out of town TWICE since last Friday, so I'm not sure what day it is!! Welcome to this week's TGIF Challenge!  What makes you think of a "Sunny Day"?? For me, it's fresh fruit by the bushel loads!





I combined some images from Hello Kiwi and made a little homemade DSP with some Memento Black Ink and the Berry Harvest Background Stamps! Bright and colorful and fruity ... yep! Now I want to EAT it!! 
To get the different shades of berries, I stamped the detailed outline of them in Blackberry Bliss and Berry Burst. I then stamped the "filler" stamps in Berry Burst (which I also stamped off), and Bubble Bath, I tore the bottom edges from each layer of patterned paper  to add texture and give the card an overall mix of texture. Embossing the top layer using one of the Basic Embossing Folders and wrapping the card with Sweet Sorbet and Lemon Lime Twist Ribbons helped me complete my vision for this card. A few little In Color Pearls were used to finish it off!

Stamps: Hello Kiwi, Berry Harvest
Paper: Whisper White, Brights 6x6 DSP, Glorious Gingham 6x6 DSP
Ink: Memento Black, Blackberry Bliss, Berry Burst, Bubble Bath, Lemon Lime Twist, Versamark
Accessories: Ribbon Duo Combo Pack (Lemon Lime Twist), Sweet Sorbet Metallic Ribbon, 2022-2024 In Color Pearls, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Basic Embossing Folder

Wishing you all some Sunny Days for your weekend!!

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: