Monday, October 9, 2023

Monday Montage #246




 

Keep checking things of my MASSIVE to-do list! My oldest got married last Tuesday (YAY AND HOORAY AND FINALLY!)! One more crazy hurdle and then ... wait ... the holidays are coming!! But I am having surgery on my knee next week to repair my right ACL and meniscus (the real story is sooo lame and dumb let's just say I was pogo sticking and skateboarding simultaneously because that sounds better, ok??)! THEN I feel like I will be moving forward, albeit slowly for a while!





This is Hall-O-Ween! This is Hall-O-Ween! Pumpkins scream in the dead of night!!! I was totally going to bypass ALL Halloween crafty supplies and skip making Halloween cards, but I finally caved! (Thanks, Bree!) Now I want #allthespookythings! Sheesh! I used the little tags punches in the Trick & Treats Dies to make a wonky kind of banner to accent Frankie and Drac. Can't say I'm unhappy with the results!



I was kind of going for the "floating eyeball" effect with one of the Cheerful Effects embossing folder in the background ... how'd I do???

Stamps: Tricks & Treats
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Fresh Freesia, Granny Apple Green, Glorious Gingham DSP, Brights DSP, Neutrals DSP, Three Color Glimmer DSP
Ink: Memento Black, Versamark
Accessories: Tricks & Treats Dies, Ribbon Duo Combo Pack, 1/4" Gingham Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Cheerful Effects Embossing Folder, Glossy Dots Assortment


Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...


Click "Next" to see Bree Renwick... and "Back" to see Emily Kimmey ... little bit of Fall and little bit of Winter!


photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png


No comments: