Sunday, May 5, 2024

Monday Montage #260









It’s snowing … it’s cold … and it’s NOT supposed to be 34 degrees outside because it is stinkin’ MAY!!! Sigh … I guess that is the nature of spring. But some flowers are blooming and the grass is getting green, so there IS that!!! And the Monday Montagers are creating some beautiful things!












I am absolutely SMITTEN with this Country Birdhouse Bundle … SWOOOOON! I mean, seriously??? Could this BE any CUTER???? Fellow Monday Montager Bree Renwick made a card with this set a few weeks ago and I just had to go online and place an order for one. It is EVERYTHING I LOVE!!!









Here’s a close-up … isn’t the Country Woods Paper just to DIE for (ya see what I did there???)??? Every sheet is just sooooooo yummy!!

Stamps: Country Birdhouse
Paper:  Basic White, Early Espresso, Pool Party, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Soft Sea Foam, Country Woods DSP
Ink: Versamark, Early Espresso; Stampin’ Blends - Misty Moonlight, Pool Party, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Country Birdhouse Dies, Perennial Postage Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Linen Thread, 2024-2026 In Color Shimmer Gems. White Embossing Powder












No comments: