Monday, May 20, 2024

Monday Montage #261










Welcome back to another fun week of Monday Montage goodness!! So happy to be able to share with you what we have made!










I ended up using some of last year’s Brights and Regals DSP (I made this right before the catalog retired!). It just worked too-too good with this cute bear I couldn’t help myself.






This is a fun and funky fold. the White cardstock for the inside is a 5.25” x 10.5”. The fold stays on the right-hand side so that you can have a “surprise” opening. 

I colored this cuddly bear with my Stampin’ Blends.

Stamps: Fluffiest Friends, Hearts & Hugs (Sentiment)
Paper:  Real Red, Basic White, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Early EspressoBrights DSP (retired)
Ink: Black Memento; Stampin’ Blends - Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink, Poppy Parade, Balmy Blue
Accessories: Fluffiest Friends Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Hearts & Hugs Dies, White Baker’s Twine, Tinsel Gems Four Pack









Ta-da!! Here’s the inside. I had sooo much fun playing with this fold and can’t wait to try it again!











Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...


Click "Next" to see Bree Renwick ... it’s fresh and fun!

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png










No comments: