Eeeeep! You GUYYYYSSS! There is nothing that I DON’T love in the new Mosaic Garden Suite!!
The Tile Garden stamp set (all of the images are SO pretty!!), the Glossy Garden Dots, the Hydrangea Hue ribbon, the DSP … ALL of it is just so elegant!!
All of the flowers were fussy cut (something I actually enjoy … it relaxes me!), so this took a little time. But I absolutely ADORE how this came out!!
I mean, COME ON!! The Mosaic Garden DSP that I used as a backdrop is the BEST!!! It looks embossed, doesn’t it??!!??
I used the Glossy Garden Dots and the Hydrangea Hue ribbon to balance out the details. And the Textured Tree Ring 3D Embossing Folder was just the perfect splash of texture I needed to give the Pecan Pie strip some dimension that makes it pop!
Stamps: Tile Garden
Paper: Basic White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pecan Pie, Pretty Peacock, Mosaic Garden DSP
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Crushed Curry, Hydrangea Hue, Pretty Peacock, Old Olive, Versamark
Accessories: Textured Tree Ring 3D Embossing Folder, Glossy Garden Dots, Hydrangea Hue 1/4” Bordered Ribbon, White Embossing Powder
What’s your favorite element? I love it all, so picking a favorite is probably impossible for me!
It’s my birthday week and I’m just back from Disneyland before heading up to Bear Lake for a weekend of doing mostly nothing (something I don’t do enough!). Summer is already winding down … how is that even possible??!??


No comments:
Post a Comment