Thursday, August 13, 2026

On Stage Mini Album








As I was digging through some of my stash I came across a cute little chipboard-cover 5”x5” mini album … Stampin’ Up sold these about a GAZILLION years ago and this one never got the love it deserved! 

Since I have been wanted to make a mini album of my last trip to On Stage in Long Beach last March, this gave me the perfect motivation to get started!!














The Gingham Gallery DSP was the star of the show on this! I just used it on every page for every photo!

I used a combo of dies and stamps from three different set (check the supply list below).

I just kept cutting and stamping and gluing! This particular page has a little pocket to slide a photo out of …







This layout was fun! I cut two pieces of Golden Glow cardstock to 4.25”x 8.5” and folded them in half. That way I was able to adhere 8 photos in total on this little two-page layout!

The folded pieces just tuck into a little strip of DSP that I adhered on both pages close to the spiral bind … cute, eh?








This photo was too big to fit on one page, so I strategically cut it in half and mounted each half on a separate page (luckily I didn’t have to cut any of my friends in half!). How cool is that??!??

Stamps: Capturing Smiles, Extraordinary Life, Bordered in Beauty, Simple Alphabet
Paper: Basic White, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Golden Glow, Hydrangea Hue, Perfectly Pine, Barely Blush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Gingham Gallery DSP
Ink: Black Memento, Golden Glow, Hydrangea Hue, Perfectly Pine, Barely Blush, Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories: Capturing Smiles Dies, Extraordinary Life Dies, Bordered in Beauty Dies, Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine, 5”x5” Mini Album, Just Jade Gingham Ribbon (retired)



Here are the rest of the pages … I’m so happy with how they turned out!










No comments: