Friday, September 11, 2026

TGIF Challenge #594 - Sketch Challenge



How fun is this sketch??? I came up with an idea right away when I saw it!!

This week the TGIF Challenge Team is working with this super awesome sketch!

Check out the blog challenge here - TGIF Challenge Blog if you’d like to play along.





I don’t do horizontal cards as often as I do vertical ones, so it was nice to have a challenge that pushed me in the right direction!

I had been out of town for several days and came back to an unopened box that contained both the Elegant Leaves Bundle AND the Luxe Foliage DSP, both of which I used here.

I also pulled out an old faithful friend … my trusty paper crimper. The leaves and gold on the DSP look so pretty with the added dimension the paper crimper adds!

A few dies from both the Elegant Leaves Bundle and Sweet Words & Labels helped me create just the right balance of things to add to the focal point … I love fall!!

Stamps: Elegant Leaves
Paper: Pecan Pie, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Golden Glow, Crumb Cake, Luxe Foliage DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Golden Glow; Stampin’ Blends - Pecan Pie
Accessories: Elegant Leaves Dies, Sweet Words and Labels Dies, Adhesive-Backed Metallic Gems, Linen Thread, Paper Crimper

Just back from all ny traveling back and forth the last two weeks … I guess how I have to say excuse to put off the “spring cleaning” I totally intended to do in May … it may be time for a yard sale!!

We’d love to have you play along!! You can check us out our blog HERE and Instagram … lots of great inspiration from the rest of the TGIF Crew!


No comments: